BioDot Total provides full service support for your system by combining Extended Warranty with a pre-scheduled Preventative Maintenance (PM). Budgeting is simplified as service costs are fixed for the duration of the agreement, order processing is minimized and scheduled PM calls increase system reliability and performance.
- The Bioserve Total Service Plan covers all service part replacements, depot repair labor, and one (1) onsite PM service of your BioDot machine for a period of one year.
- One annual preventative maintenance visit at a mutually agreed upon date and time arranged between commencement date and expiration date of the service plan.
- During PM, BioDot systems covered by the plan will be fully cleaned, serviced and re-calibrated where necessary. Parts contained in the machine’s PM kit will be replaced. Worn or faulty parts found during the inspection will be replaced at no additional charge
- At the conclusion of the PM, a certificate stating the PM has been completed by a BioDot service representative will be provided.
- Software upgrades and any additional training as part of the PMI visit
On site service can be provided and addressed on an individual basis. Ask your local representative for more information.
An IQ/OQ service can be performed on the system to verify performance against specifi ed accuracy and precision criteria. At the conclusion of IQ/OQ, the customer will receive a signed Certifi cate of Verifi cation and supporting test data sheets. Contact your local representative for more details.